Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy Busy April

The month of April was extremly busy for us. It had lots of very exciting news. Let's start off with the first news.........




That's right.... Bayleigh is going to be a big sister!! We are sooo excited to add another little addition to our family. I am due sometime in December. I go to the doctor next week to figure out exact date. I am determined it's a boy because I have been puking/dry heaving my face off!! I was sick for maybe a week with Bayleigh - and it was nothing a saltine cracker couldn't fix. Everytime I dryheave Bayleigh looks at me with disgust on her face and says...."gross"




Then off the next great news..... Our little family was sealed in the Las Vegas temple on mine and Justin's 3rd anniversary, April 28th. What a great day! I was so surprised at how many people showed up - considering the fact it was out of state and on a Wednesday. Our sealing and endowment room was packed with friends and family. They almost moved us to a bigger sealing room....but we all squooshed in. Thank you to everyone that was there for us. What a great feeling to know that now if something were to happen to one of us (let's pray I never have to lose my husband or kids till I am 100) that we would be together again. They are stuck with me FOREVER...mwahahaha

Next are just a bunch of pictures of the temple grounds and us















After the temple we all went and ate at Rain Forest Cafe. Then afterwards my Mom and Dad took Bayleigh home with them and me and Justin stayed in Vegas the rest of the week...alone! Oh it was so nice to sleep in!! We went to the Daughtry concert one night. They were awesome! It was Cavo, Lifehouse, and Daughtry. What a great concert!! Rest of the week we mostly just hung out with our super good friends Aaron and Gina and they cooked us some killer ribs.


Cavo. We got to meet these guys and get their autographs.
Lifehouse

Daughtry
What a fun month. Now back to reality and Justin working 57 hours a day. Sigh.... that's life I guess.

















9 comments:

Kali said...

Congrats on the sealing and the new addition to the family Kens! How exciting! Going to a concert without the little one sounds exciting too!

Scottie and Tasha said...

ha ha ha, I loved your comment on my blog- it is pretty crazy how everytime we get pregnant we're within like a week of each other! ha ha ha! Well it sounds like we've been sick the same amount as well so here's a heart-felt I HOPE YOU GET FEELING BETTER!

Congrats as well on the sealing that is so exciting! I bet Bayleigh looked just like an angel in there!

Jossie said...

Congrats on everything! We really wanted to come to the sealing...so sad we didn't make it :-( Anyway, congratulations!

Graham said...

I'm so glad I got to be there when you were sealed. It was really special! Bay is adorable as always. That concert sounded like fun but it will never compare to our outing to the Backstreet Boys!

Calie and Dave said...

Bayleigh looked so cute in her white dress! What a special day for you and your little family! Can't wait to hear what you are having. Hope you get feeling better soon. If it makes you feel any better I only felt that way until about week 16. Although everyone told me it should pass by week 12! That was real re-assuring!

Denise said...

I love Bayleigh's dress! Sorry, you're sick this pregnancy. Remember, it's all worth it in the end! A boy would be fun, having one of each is great, you get the best of both worlds. However, a sister for Bayleigh would be fun too! :)

njkilfoyle said...

That is SO awesome!! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. A sealing and bein prego. Thats exciting!!! Love the pictures they are great!

Megan said...

Congrats on both accounts Kenz! THe sealing and the little one are both such good new! I'm so happy for you! Too bad we aren't closer together, our kids would be about the same age...trouble together!

Megan said...

PS, My nausea/puking my gutts out lasted THE ENTIRE PREGNANCY with Maddax- I totally feel for you! Why do you think Maddax is going to be 3 1/2 before he gets another sibling! Its' rough, and sorry no tips to give you, nothing worked for me! Just hang in there!