Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 09

Christmas was a lot of fun this year. It's even more exciting when you have a little kid involved. Last year it wasn't very exciting for Bayleigh cause she had no clue what was going on. It's so funny because we all pressure her into opening ALL of her presents real quick...but she would open ONE present and want to play with that ONE present for a while and THEN open the rest. So Christmas took a a couple days this year.



We have the Fielder's Christmas party on Christmas Eve. Bayleigh is petrified of Santa...and of course Santa stops by every year for the Fielder party. This is Bayleigh's face right when he walked in the door...lol. She wanted nothing to do with him. After all the kids sat on Santa's lap, Santa wanted to give Bayleigh the same present he gave to all the little kids. He stood up..started walking to Bayleigh asking if he could give her a present. She screamed at the top of her lungs...NO NO NO NO NO. After Santa gave her the present she said....still in a frantic scream....Thank you! Lol...it was so stinkin cute. I wish I would of got it on video...we for sure would of won the $100,000 on funniest home videos.


They ain't related are they?
The rest of the pictures are just randoms from Christmas morning. They are not in order because...well...let's face it...that's to much work and thinking to get the pictures in order. Why can't blog make it easier to get them in order...like drag into places....



This is mommy's favorite gift that santa brought




This pic is a little out of place. But this is one of her outfits she got from my Mom. This was before church and I just had to take a pic of how stinkin cute she looked in her new outfit.

Here is Bayleigh comforting Tut. He is not happy with the coat he got for Christmas...lol.




Her new wheeler



Sledding on the day after Christmas


And to finish it off....A lovely family photo!!
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I keep telling Justin that 2010 is our year! We had a rough 2009 year...it was definetly full of trials for us. However, I lie, 2009 did bring a huge blessing to our family...Justin did get baptized on Feb 21, 2009...wow, almost a year already. I am so proud of him and how hard he has worked....He is a wonderful wonderful man! I have three pretty huge goals for 2010 and by golly I WILL accomplish them! And by writing them down will obviously make them happen...;) 1: April 28th we will be getting sealed in the temple (we chose that day cause that's our anniversary. We wouldn't be able to remember two dates) 2: Buy a house. 3: Have another baby.... well, be pregnant atleast in this year.
And I leave you with these words until I blog again....ciao














8 comments:

McKette said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas:) That is so cool your getting sealed. Congrats:)

Scottie and Tasha said...

Chritmas is great with a kid isn't it!!! Bayleigh is so stinkin' cute- I love her smile!

Leamaster Family said...

Brielle did the same things with her presents, she would open one and want to play with it. That is so awesome that you guys are getting sealed!

Kali said...

First, I was going to get Ava those snap babies you got Bayleigh but I wondered if she was too young. What does she think of them? I think they are the cutest things ever! Second, congrats on getting baptized and plans to get sealed! Thirdly, I know another reason why you picked April 28th is because it's three days after my birthday!

Pete and Layci said...

So freakin look at that little kensi!! She is adorable.. she is a little mini-you! Im holding you to all of your goals by the way! Especially the baby... yes it is time Kens!! I have been waiting! And of course the sealing!! Its amazing! The 28th is a GREAT day!! Pete and i went through last year on March 28th!! Pretty cool.. almost our one year! K so we need to get together again! I think we should go sledding! I think we will come up the wknd of the 22nd.. so hopefully youll be around! Clear your schedule woman!!

Calie and Dave said...

Bayleigh is so cute, I still think she looks just like you. Our dog is also neglected since we had Jaren. The only reason she was dressed up was just for Christmas, most days she looks like she is homeless! I hope you get to achieve all your goals for 2010. Let's get together again in 2010. Can that be a goal too?

Rach and Danny said...

Your family is adorable. You left a comment on our blog about the house we have for sale in Helper. We actually bought the house in March last year freshly remodeled from the owner. We love the house and wish we could pick it up and take it with us, but that just doesn't happen. It's too bad Helper isn't closer to you guys, but we've decided to rent it out for a while anyway, so, it you ever do move closer, let us know. :)

Graham said...

It's about time I see some Christmas pics! I miss you guys so much. When I read that you are going to go through the temple to be sealed I CRIED! I'm so happy for you and I hope I get to be there. You better get busy on the baby because my child will need a friend!