Monday, January 25, 2010

Bayleigh turns 2!!!

I can't believe it...my baby has turned 2! Where does time go? We decided to take her to a place called Jumpin Jacks the day before her birthday. She had a ball. It's a place of entertainment for kids AND adults. On her actual birthday...Jan. 24th...we had a big lunch with cake and ice cream. Bayleigh brings to much joy to our little family. She is a ball of fire and is ALWAYS on the go. She keeps me busy. She is such a ham and definetly has her own unique personality.




Ouch!!




Check out Justin's foot and Bayleigh's head in this picture...lol.



Wow...over 40 pieces! There's something that will be fun picking up all the time....thanks Landon and Cami.

Family photo

Waking up on the morning of her birthday.


Bay's birthday cake...what can I say...she loves her doggies


Smiling big before blowing out her candle



Her new laptop...hopefully this will help her stay away from ours

And her new princess shoes...she wears these things ALL day. She is such a girl.

Happy Birthday Bayleigh. We love you so much!!








Here is a video of Jade....it's kindof hard to see....but it's him doing tumbles down the slide. It was so funny. I can't turn it so tilt your head to watch


7 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Time flies doesn't it? Bayleigh is so cute!

Graham said...

I LOVE her hair. She looks so grown up. Love the big smile too. She is so cute.

Pete and Layci said...

The morning pic is my favorite!! How fun! We also had madisyn's bday at jumpin jacks last year.. and may do it again this year? There is one here in St George too. I think us adults had just as much fun as the kids! K so we didnt come up that wknd after all so i will definately let ya know when we do and we can plan a snow day!!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Bayleigh! It seems like yesterday we both had tiny babies!

Calie and Dave said...

I can't believe that she is already two! I guess this is the year to try for another little one. Once again you made a super cute cake! We took my nieces to Jumping Jacks a few months ago and it was really fun. Glad she had a fun birthday!

Fielder Family said...

Oh Man!! Your blog is adorable!! I loved Bay's cake!! Jumpin Jacks is the best, Made me a kid again. Hope all is well!!
Nicole and Jeramie

Fielder Family said...

Name has been changed!! Sorry about that.:)
And Kadian had already threatened rebellion if I don't remove the "crush" part. But what he doesn't know won't hurt him. lol