Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 09

This year was a lot of fun with Bayleigh. For one...she could walk on her own which was nice for me. But she thought it was super cool that if she knocked on someones door they would open it...tell her how cute she was...then give her candy!
We went to the Castle Dale city party dressed as the Kitty. That costume is so warm that there were beads of sweat coming off her face. Sooo...for our ward party we dressed her as a fairy using her flower girl dress from my bro's wedding and some fairy wings. Fairy by day and Kitty by night.


























5 comments:

Graham said...

How cute! Wish I could have been there. You missed our creepy neighbor dressed like the guy from saw! scared the crap out of me.

Calie and Dave said...

So Cute! I had so much fun at lunch the other day, let's do it again sometime! Bayleigh is a doll!

Kali said...

Bayleigh looks so cute in her costumes! I agree that Halloween is more fun when they can walk!

thebirchfam said...

How cute is Bayleigh!!! She is adorable! Hope to see you all soon!

Cowley's said...

She is so cute! thats fun that you got to be moved back.my mom told me that you did! we should get together sometime. Taya would love it!