Friday, October 23, 2009

Small town love

Well...we have been back in Emery County for almost 2 months now. That sure went by fast. I am getting used to the small town living again. I still miss Vegas though....and probably more so the people than the city...ok, and the weather. Bayleigh has never really experienced the snow... so this winter will be an adjustment. I posted some pictures of what we have been doing since we have been back....




Camping! I really enjoy camping. Bay was having a great time. She was a mess by the end of it.

One thing I love about being back is that I have been able to watch all of my little brother's football games! He has done awesome this year! Bayleigh likes yelling at the refs with everyone.



This is down by the Zebras. She is smacking her lips hoping they will come to her. She learned that only works with the horses at my grandmas. The zebras are a little more cautious. Bayleigh is intrigued by animals bigger than her. She is used to small Tut and Kiya...so when she saw the big Tut and Kiyas...aka horses and the Zebras...she was fasinated.



since finding bigger animals....she still takes time out for Tut.




She loves her grandpa. And since we are roomates with Grandpa for the time being...she gets to hang with him almost everyday. He works weekends, so we get to hang with him during the week. He just got home from a week long hunting vaca and she wouldn't leave his side last night.



Picking apples. Looks like she almost has it....but is far from. This girl would never eat apples until we moved here. Guess they need to be off the tree fresh. They are so good....and there's plenty of them!





Just taking time to smell the flowers



and to make sure they got plenty of water



I have picked up a new hobby....golfing! I play a lot of it on the xbox...but who would of thought it was so fun in real life! Justin is currently working at Milsite golf course doing all the sprinkling system and what not for the new section of the golf course. So...as an insentive for working his butt off...they let him golf for free when he works up there. We go as often as we can.








5 comments:

Graham said...

I'm jealous about the golf thing. I loved when Aaron and I would go but I can't swing past by huge belly. I miss you guys and seeing Bayleigh getting so big makes me sad!!

Calie and Dave said...

Cute pictures, we need to do a girls get together next time I am down. I would love to meet your little girl. Layci and I were talking about getting together this Friday will you be around?

Pete and Layci said...

SOOO JEALOUS!! I miss all that small town stuff:(

Denise said...

Bayleigh is so cute. I think when we finally get our girls together they will be T-R-O-U-B-L-E. (but very cute trouble). I love the picture of her with your dad! :)

Kali said...

That's a cute post! I keep forgetting you moved back. You guys going to buy a house in Castle Dale? Bayleigh looks so big! We'll have to get together the next time I'm down there.