Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I have a new sister!

My brother did it...he finally took the plunge and got married!! I have to share their engagment story. Landon and Cami have been dating for a couple years. We always knew they would eventually get married. However, with Landon working out of town so much it was hard to find a time to just do it. Well, in February, Landon went to his tax man to get his taxes done...Cami tagged along. While they were there, Landon's tax man discovered that Landon owed the IRS $4,000. How devistating! Well, the tax man jokingly mentioned that if they filed jointly they would get back $4,000... they just have to be married by the end of this year. Sooo...they agreed and and filed jointly. They were married July 25th, 2009 in Salt Lake City, UT!!!!
I was able to drive up...with Bay and the two dogs....a week and a half before the wedding and spend some time at my brother's and sister's. It was fun. I was able to meet up with old friends and co-workers. I went to my old dentist office and got my teeth cleaned. Bayleigh was scared of Dr. Holt until he started talking. He is a funny funny man (looks just like Kevin James) and would talk to my pregnant belly everyday when I worked there...I think Bayleigh recognized the voice. It cracked us up. But... you definatly miss home. Living out of a suitcase with a little kid for that long get very frustrating. Justin flew up a couple days before the wedding and then we drove home together.

K..so I tried really hard to get all these pictures in order. The first nine (yes, be prepared for a lot of picture) are out of order. I was not gonna try fixing it.



This is one of Cami's bridal shots. Gorgeous eh? Her uncle took them for her at the Great Salt Lake.

Notice Bay in this picture. She was having nothing to do with group shots. It was the end of the day...she got only a little nap...and it was pretty roastin outside. We gave her my keys hoping that would lighten her mood a little. They finally just gave up and said they would photo shop her in.


However, after they got done with the group shots it hit me.....give her candy!! There was a huge table full of candy only yards away. What was I thinking? So here is the worn out flower girl with her candy and the worn out bride as well. Notice how red Bayleigh's eyes were.



Bayleigh and Grandma. Bayleigh looks a little high...but Grandma sure looks cute!



Landon and Bay. Bayleigh doesn't get to see Landon a whole lot cause he is always working out of town. However, she does enjoy him when she gets to see him. Who couldn't love his corky personality? He cracks me up....



So onery! WOW...lighten up! Grandpa and Bay...they were not in the mood for pictures. My dad never is. I am surprised his hand is not covering his face.






That's a little better!!!




Bayleigh peeking through the chairs. She thought it was so funny.



This is a funny picture. Bayleigh was just lounging out on the table staring up at the sky, with her straw from her snow cone dangling out of her mouth. Everytime a plane would fly by she would go...oooooooooooo! She is such a ham.








Ok...now they are in order. Those pics were just previews. Here is Bayleigh in her flower girl dress. I need to give a shout out to my friend Gina. She made these for the wedding and did such a good job. They were a huge hit. Everyone thought they were "so adorable"


Here we are waiting for the wedding to start. Jade and Landon are giving Bay high five and pumping her up to walk down the isle. I was nervous and curious at how she was gonna do.


Dashing lookin fam don't ya think?



Bay and Dad. When we picked Justin up at the airport it was like Bay didn't know who he was. It took her a day to warm back up to him. Guess we need to stop leaving.


Peek-a-boo


One of the other flower girls was helping Bay over the bridge. Bay would climb to the top and then turn around, sit down, and slide down it. Her dress had a lining in it that I guess worked perfect for a slide. I finally had to grab her and have her come sit with me cause the bride was trying to get over the bridge.



The bride!!

Cami and her Dad.

The ring bearer wanted to keep the rings. Everytime they went to take the rings off the pillow he would run away...."I want them"


You may kiss the bride!



The newly weds!



First dance


Money dance

The candy table and their cake.


The bobble heads that were ontop of the cake. Funny


It was such a beautiful day/evening for the wedding. The wedding was beautiful and I am so glad Landon married Cami. She is awesome and fits in so good with our family. (notice the fancy center pieces? I made those. Proud? Or more shocked? I cleaned Costco out! Took all their fresh flowers and oranges!)























4 comments:

Brooke Low said...

I am glad that you found my blog! I vow to keep up on it better now that we are so far away from everyone. I am so impressed with your centerpieces. The wedding looks beautiful. Bayleigh is adorable in her dress. Glad to hear that the house is okay. I am actually missing the heat!

Kali said...

Bay and that dress... So cute!

Scottie and Tasha said...

I love your centerpieces- they are gorgeous. Gina did such a good job on the dresses too!!! Too bad we couldn't get together while you were in town!

Megan said...

You rock Kenz, the table look great! Bayleigh is adorable in that dress and tell Landon congrats!