Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

We went to Castle Dale for the 4th of July. It is one holiday I will never miss. My little brother's birthday is on the 4th and my sister's on the 5th. It is such a fun Holiday. The entire family was there. I have the best family in the world. While we were in Castle Dale, we tried out the new pool. It is so cool!!! Who needs 7-peaks. Bayleigh was having a ball. While we were having fun at the pool Justin was putting in a water softener for my parents. Bless his heart, he is such a hard working man!


Bayleigh loves giving kisses. Grandma was getting plenty of them...and I don't think she minded one bit.

Loving the slide. Couldn't get her off of it.

She got stuck in this fountain...couldn't find her way out. It was funny


Later that day we went to Huntington and entered the cutest baby contest. It was pretty gay. Here is Bayleigh "admiring" her prize....a piece of candy; a smartie. Attached was a picture of a bear with the saying, "I love dogs".








2 comments:

The O'Neils said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I'm glad you guys still come up for the fun stuff we have around here!

Scottie and Tasha said...

My goodness I love the picture where she's coming down backwards- love the baby snuggy ha ha ha