Thursday, November 3, 2011

past 4 months

well, i am updating. It only takes me 4 months.... but hey, deal with it. I need to be better, but let's be honest, my next post probably won't be till after christmas. So I am going to fill ya'll in on what we have been up to since July. (obviously nothing to exciting... hence no blogging since our california trip) My brother and his wife moved to Hawaii...so that means I am going to Hawaii soon... that's exciting right? We were going to go out for Thanksgiving but his company sent him back to the "main lands" for the holiday season. I was upset. They will be going back to Maui first of January. Soooo.... our trip is post poned for a few months.... so lame. I guess it will be nice to have them home for christmas... pfft...

We have gone to the wave pool quite a big. Kids love it.... and it makes them tired so I love it.





(no, this isn't at the wave pool... if you didn't already know. not sure why/how this got on the post. ha, just enjoy the cute kids)


Bayleigh had her first day of school during the first week of september. However, she will still have another year of pre-school, so it doesn't make me feel like she is growing to fast...yet. I was sad the first day I dropped her off.... but the 2nd day I wasn't to sad, ha! She needs it... I need it. She goes to a lady just around the corner from us and she LOOOVES IT!!



She then had her first day of dance. Again.... she LOOOOVES IT!! This age is so cute. I love watching the girls this age try to figure out the rhythm. So so so cute!




Justin had his big bull hunt. He hasn't put in for a hunt for about 5 years. (due to moving so much and stuff....) He put in for the big bull, with only 2 points, and drew out!!! I couldn't believe it. People have been putting in for this hunt for 20 + years and with many more points. Even though it cost us 300 dollars just for the tag, days off of work, hunting gear, and $ to the butcher to prepare the meat....the smile on his face was priceless. (not really.... cause that smile cost us hundreds of dollars) It took him and his dad (my dad was able to help one day) 3 days to de bone, cut up, and carry the elk out. He shot it in the worst spot possible. But he had fun and spent quality time with his dad.





We decided to go to temple square during the saturday session of conference. It was a lot of fun.








This segment includes one of many days we spend at the park.




This kid is getting to big to fast. I can't believe next month I will be throwing his first birthday!! WHAAAATTT???!!!



2 months I will be throwing this little girls 4th birthday! WHAAAATT???!!!



Now onto Halloween. (I am caught up with the rest of ya)

I am so glad it's over. You don't dress up for Halloween.... you dress up for the whole week before it.


here is Bayleigh at her pre-school party. Nothing got cuter than this. Oh my! The kids put on a little performance for us; modeling outfits and singing songs.



Justin was in a golf tournament on Saturday so we decided to hit up the Price Spooktacular. I asked Bayleigh if she wanted to be in the costume contest. I was certain she would say no because it involved going up on stage, alone might I add, and model her outfit. She said yes, my eyes got big, and she went up and modeled her dress. Well, she won! WHAAAATT??!! And she got hooked up! That bag was filled with all types of popcorn, candy, cheetos, toys, blah blah blah. And inside was another little bag full of gift certificates to mcdonalds, cold stone, movies, jb's, arby's, a computer repair, i know there is more, but i can't think of them. It was awesome!!!



Beauty and the Beast had a very fun halloween. They (meaning me) got way to much candy.





































7 comments:

njkilfoyle said...

Kids are adorable. Yes they grow up fast. Looks like you are busy and having fun. :)

Kali said...

I'm excited for next Halloween when I can costume coordinate my kids to! Loved your kids costumes! I'm excited for you guys and your Hawaii trip!

Christy said...

Looooove all the pictures! Your baby is getting so big!
I'm glad Bayleigh won all those gift certificates at the Halloween contest so you can hook me up on girls night.
And I'm sooooo excited you're going to Hawaii! Have you been? You won't want to come back. Ever. Even if you left your kids home and you knew you'd never see them again.

Christy said...

When are you going to update this thing?? You're worse at updates than I am!

I loved your "special syrup" comment on my blog. If I had been eating special syrup while I was reading it, the special syrup would have come out my nose.

Rohit Singh said...

You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
Thepaperkart Coupons
Paperkart Coupons
Rummyvilla Coupons
Samsung Estore Coupons
WforWoman Coupons

Beeny said...

Your blog is amazing dude. i love to visit it everyday. very nice layout and content , 

https://www.efashionlady.com
simple mehendi designs
churidar neck designs
blouse back neck designs with borders
neck designs for churidar
mehndi design 2020
sharara designs
rajasthani bridal mehndi designs for full hands

Rabi said...

I am impressed with this site, very I am a fan .

https://ibeautyhealthtips.com
best bridal mehndi designs
indian bridal makeup tutorial
mehndi designs for hands
Designer Sharara Suits
western dresses for woman
Bridal Dresses Collection