Wednesday, July 27, 2011

july 2011

Tons of you have begged me to update my blog... so, to those zero people who actually asked me to, here is an update. July was a super fun month. We started off by going to visit my brother in California for the 4th of July. Then went camping with my family for the 24th of July.

Jade was using Bayleigh to attract all the babes on the beach. I don't think he was using her for the lady in the right of the picture. she was on the older side. But then again, maybe he was.


Cute shot of daddy and Kort




This was the pre play in the sand look





recieved a "make over"








the post play in the sand look. I really should of took a picture of what dumped out of our clothes on the hotel floor.





One day we went shopping at a place called seaport village in san diego. Very neat place.

A guy was doing balloons and Bayleigh wanted a bunny. so he made a bunny holding a heart on a magic wand. 5 minutes later... the wand touched the ground and popped.


Bayleigh thought she was brave enough to hold a parrot. Right when i snapped the picture the bird crawled up her arm and she freaked. The bird went crazy. Justin's face cracks me up.


at sea world looking at the dolphins











24th of july we went camping up joes valley. We haven't had a ton of chances to test out Bayleigh's 4-wheeler she got for christmas. Well, she was riding it, keeping it at a safe speed, when all of a sudden she floored it. Justin couldn't run fast enough to catch her. She hit a ditch, over corrected and hit a rock. The 4-wheeler stopped but Bayleigh didn't. She supermanned it over the handle bars. All she got was a tiny cut on her elbow.

I asked her to show me her sad face.... apparently this is it



posing in the flowers. she was always picking flowers and making sure the cup on the table was always full of fresh beautiful flowers. We had the fanciest table decor out of everyone camping.



resting her feet like grandpa and aunt cole





Kortland was a trooper


my mom trying to prove that she didn't need gas to get a fire going. ..... She needed gas


resting his eyes after a moutain walk in his stroller


yesterday (7-26) we tried to make it to the zoo. But apparently it closed at 2:30 that day. so we went to the next best zoo..... the petting zoo at thanksgiving point.




riding "shorty"


this girl loves horses









reaching out for the baby calf


finally he came to her. but look close.... he bit her shirt and tried pulling her in. ha ha ha.... yeah, she freaked.



despite the down pour for a few minutes... she still managed to find fun while we stayed under cover.






















































5 comments:

The Thornleys said...

Yay! I'm so glad you finally posted!!!! You're kids are soo cute, and growing up so fast!!!

njkilfoyle said...

Glad you updated. Looks like you had tons of fun!! That's awesome. Your kids are adorable. :)

Christy said...

About time. I would think you had ceased to exist, if I hadn't seen you just last night at dinner. Anyway, like I have a lot of room to talk. My latest post is from Easter.

Oh, and I think Jaclyn is way excited to color your hair.

Kali said...

Oh fun, Sea World is the BEST! I LOVE your header picture too!

Christy said...

Psst...since you haven't updated yet and I already commented, I have to comment on the same post again. I was looking back at your old posts and saw Bayleigh's 2 year pictures. SO cute! So I have to ask, where did you get them done? They are too adorable to keep it a secret any longer. I guess I can just ask you at girls' nite next week. If you come. And if I remember to ask you. But I probably won't.