Friday, September 18, 2009

Whaaaaat???

I know that everybody gets those emails about "I can't believe she wore this", or the new one that's been going around..."the people of walmart volume 1 and 2". Well, whoever thought of putting a camera on cell phones was pretty clever. I use it ALOT! I snap pictures of people and things that make you go whaaaaat? So here are a couple pictures I have had in my phone. I had one other really funny one - but I decided not to put it on because they live in Emery County...and so do I now. I have seen this lady mad at people before...and I don't want to experience that for myself.


This picture was taken in Las Vegas...if the Nevada plates didn't give it away already. Me and My friend Gina were out on our "night away from kids" (which was supposed to happen every thursday night but only lasted for maybe 3 weeks). We stopped at McDonald's on our way home to grab ice cream for the kids and hubbys. This car was there. I wish I could of got a picture of the guy who drove it. He was 350 plus!!

This lady was intersting. First off she was using food stamps and was buying alcohol... irritates me more than anything. You can't see her neck very good but she had about 10 different guy names tattooed all across her neck -- very classy.

This one is kindof hard to tell. But look really close at the son's feet and what he has between them. This lady must need her alcohol really bad - cause why else would you make your handicapped son hold it between his feet?


This is just disporportional. Her legs were tiny - like my mother tiny. Then her upper was a little different.



7 comments:

Graham said...

You better keep sending me those pictures because they are too funny. I need to learn the art of sneaky phone pics because i can never pull it off.

Denise said...

My sides are aching! Thank You for the laugh! PEOPLE are funny! You should come spend the day in Idaho...you could probably snap some great pictures here!

thebirchfam said...

That is just wrong, funny but wrong. I am glad I found your blog, now I an find out what is going on with you and your cute family!

The O'Neils said...

You are so funny! There have been times where I can't seem to get my phone out quick enough! I'm so glad your living back here! Send me an email and we can get together, carli.o@aggiemail.usu.edu

Jossie said...

I am SO out of the loop! I had no idea you moved! BTW, I just linked your blog to mine...hope that's ok :-) I have a funny story about a guy I knew from Price. I wonder if you know him?? Chris Cunningham??? Oh, I LOVE these pics!

Pete and Layci said...

HAHA!! Nice! I love this! But i do have to say it makes me a little scared that some horrible picture of me is floating around somewhere on someones blog!! k so i had one of these moments in target a few days ago! We were just walking along and Madi points to this kid right next to us and yells "Mom its Michael Jackson!! Its Michael Jackson look he's not dead!!" Low and behold i look up and there is Michael Jackson!! K not really but this kid did look alot like him! He had black hair parted down the middle and to his shoulders. I think he was indian. but he totally heard her and i just shuffled her along as fast as i could! I so wanted to pull out my phone and snap a pic but it wouldve been a little obvious!!

The Thornleys said...

okay I really want to see the emery county one!!!