Thursday, September 16, 2010

Summer twenty ten

Well, since I haven't blogged forever - I figured I would do my whole summer in one post.

We went to Denver in June for my sister's graduation. I was able to fly out with my sister a couple days before and my parent's and Jade drove Bayleigh out with them. Bless their hearts - I bet that was a long ride with my demanding 2 year old. My parents said she was an angel - but they HAVE to say that. Jade said it made him think about having kids for a while - I hope so, he's only 18!! We went to the Denver zoo and it was frikin hot! Bayleigh HAD to ride the zebra on the carolsel. The lady was in aww that she loved zebras so much - but not everyone has a zebra farm just down the road from their house, which we visit reguarly. I couldn't even think of riding the carosel with her - the thought alone made me puke.
We have rode rides at the local Emery County Fair! We will be attending Lagoon before they close for the season - so stay tuned for more amusement ride pictures....

Fair days parade



4th of July parade








We have went swimming A LOT this summer.... and still going strong. Every Monday Wednesday and most Fridays. I do an aquasize class which has helped me not get all swollen and junk from this pregnancy. It has been a life saver!! Bayleigh is such a fish that she swims that entire pool while I get my aquasize on. Sorry I didn't take a picture of me in my cute aquasize outfit





We have went camping quite a bit.... and given daddy kisses quite a bit

We FINALLY caught our first Nemo. We have tried a couple times and no luck. Bayleigh wouldn't even come close to touching it - so here is daddy holding it while she poses with her first fish!





We started dance and Bayleigh absolutly LOVES it. She don't care where she is or who she is with - she will bust a move on cue. We first started out in a summer dance class which only had 2 other girls. Sometimes Bay was the only one. But just a couple weeks ago we started a new class with about 10 girls. She is so cute and does really good.








This year is Jade's senior year at Emery High. Little sad actually. We have enjoyed watching him play football so far this year - with many more games still to go.

Bayleigh supporting her uncle's #.... autographed of course






















5 comments:

The Thornleys said...

Such cute pictures of her at the games!!! I see you walk by everyonce and awhile :) What times do you go to aquasize?

Kali said...

I can't believe she's in dance! It was good seeing you at the pool and seeing how cute Bay is!

njkilfoyle said...

She is so dang cute! Cant believe how big she is getting. What a cute family. Cant wait to see your little man when he gets here. Hope all is well. Love your blog!!!

Calie and Dave said...

Looks like you have had a fun full summer! Bay is getting so big & is so Dang CUTE! Can't wait till your little guy gets here!

Graham said...

Oh man I HATE looking at your blog. ;) Only because I should totally be in all of those pictures too. Miss cute little Bayleigh! Looks like you had fun this summer.